• Based on our calendar of themes, choose the month/theme that you
think your article idea would fit into.
• Please briefly describe yourself and your job.
• Please briefly describe your library situation and the type of work you do, so that we understand where you're coming from.
• Give a brief description, in a paragraph or two, of what your article would be about. Also explain how your article would relate to the monthly theme that you've chosen above.
• Please clarify something about the project your article would describe: What stage is it in? Are you still planning it? Are you in the middle of it? Or is it completely over, allowing you to discuss the results and evaluations?
• Have you written for any other publications?
– Which one(s)?
• How often do you read CIL magazine?
• Where did you hear about the opportunity to write for CIL?