Collaboration in the E-Workplace
is a two-day conference designed to help you learn how to
select and implement collaboration technologies in your organisation.
Expert speakers and case studies will address how to combine
the key success factors for collaboration projects, including
strategy, technology, and people and culture, to achieve strategic
business objectives. The programme emphasises practical case
studies that illustrate how to implement changes in technology
and culture and create a connected and collaborative e-workplace.
Attend Collaboration in the E-Workplace
and learn how to put collaboration tools to work in a business
environment and turn them into strategic assets that can contribute
to increased productivity.
Delegates will learn:
- Guidelines for defining a collaboration strategy
- How to choose the right collaborative solutions for the
- How to deploy and manage collaboration and social networking
- How to use weblogs and wikis in a business environment
- Strategies, projects and lessons learned in case studies
from leading companies
- Why collaboration requires change management
- How to create a collaborative work environment
- Tips for managing a successful collaboration projects
- Guidelines for evaluating ROI on collaborative initiatives
Who Should Attend?
- Communication managers
- Knowledge management professionals
- Information professionals
- Intranet, portal and IT managers,
- Business and functional managers of collaboration projects
- Marketing, sales, human resources, and R&D managers
- Managers who want to define a collaboration strategy
and integrate collaborative tools into their work environment