Dysart & Jones Associates
Organizing and Review Committee
- Stephen Abram - Gale Cengage Learning
- Darlene Fichter - University of Saskatchewan
- Sarah Houghton - San Rafael Public Library
- Richard Hulser - Natural History Museum of LA County
- Deb Hunt - Information Edge
- Ann Jacobsen - Naval Postgraduate School
- Joe Murphy - LibraryFuture
- Brian Pichman - Teen Librarian
- Marydee Ojala - Editor-in-Chief, Online Searcher
- Barbara Quint - Senior Editor, Online Searcher
- Donna Scheeder - Library of Congress
- Jeff Wisniewski - University of Pittsburgh
Community Engagement: Strategies, Services & Tools
This year's Internet Librarian 2013 conference focuses on the strategies, services and tools that enable us to engage,
connect, and build relationships with the communities who use our libraries, fund our libraries, and support and defend
our libraries. The program includes discussions about how the use of mobile devices and electronic collections is
changing the spaces in libraries and the services libraries provide. It focuses on the skills, competencies, and
roles that are evolving to deal with these and other changes in our towns, campuses, agencies and corporate
enterprises. Information Today's 17th annual Internet Librarian conference provides the ideal opportunity
to gather insights and ideas to ignite our imaginations and spark innovation while it creates lots of opportunities
for connections and conversations.
Internet Librarian has grown to become the top destination for
librarians and info pros focused on technology and its applications in today's libraries. More information will be
available in the coming months for this special event. Submit your email below to receive conference updates!
You will be subscribed to our Internet Librarian Conference News Letter.
Occasional news and updates for previous or current attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, visitors, or
those who have requested information about the Internet Librarian conference, including messages sent by
Information Today, Inc. on behalf of our conference sponsors, exhibitors, or media partners.