Information Today is published monthly (with a combined July/August issue)
, Information Today, Inc.
Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (ISSN 8755-6286)
You may also direct requests for subscriptions
or information to Information Today, Inc.
- By Mail: 143 Old Marlton Pike, Medford, NJ 08055
- By Phone: (609) 654-6266
- By Fax: (609) 654-4309
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
- Orders for Information Today from outside
- Subscription price for orders outside the U.S. listed
at subscription link above. Inquiries may be directed to the above address.
- Editor in Chief: Barbara Brynko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Editorial Services Manager: Deborah Poulson
- Copy Editor: Celeste Peterson-Sloss
- Production Editors: Michelle Caffrey, Cindy Martine
- Assistant Editor: Kurt Schiller
- News Bureau Chief: Paula Hane (email@example.com)
- Advertising Director (U.S. and International Sales):
Michael V. Zarrello (firstname.lastname@example.org) (609) 654-4888
- Classified Sales:
Chuck Fiorello (email@example.com)
- Vice President, Marketing & Business Development:
Thomas Hogan, Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Circulation Manager: Janeen Welsh (email@example.com)
- Vice President, Graphics & Production: M.
- Senior Graphic Designer: Lisa M. Conroy
- Production Assistant: Jennifer Burmood, Elizabeth Federici, Danielle Nicotra
- Ad Trafficking Coordinator : Michael Hardwick
- Publisher/President & CEO: Thomas H. Hogan
- Chairman of the Board: Roger R. Bilboul
- Vice President, Content: Richard T. Kaser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President, Administration: John Yersak (email@example.com)
- Main Offices: (609) 654-6266
- Editorial Offices: (609) 654-4888
- Fax: (609) 654-4309
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Searchable archive of all articles with digital document
delivery: www.iti-infocentral.com. Contents also available online under direct licensing arrangements with EBSCO, NewsBank, ProQuest, Gale, and H.W.Wilson and through redistribution arrangements with information service providers including, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, OCLC, STN International, and Westlaw.